The Perfect Ecommerce Solution
Magento is the perfect ecommerce orientated system and incorporates a business structure orientated towards selling products online. Whether it be the Magento Community Edition (CE) or Magento Enterprise Edition (EE), your site can be adapted with powerful customisation features on a flexible platform which can be altered to meet the requirements of any individual business website depending on the client budget and ambition.
Go Big With Enterprise
The CE version is free and offers good flexibility, bespoke development and extensions and it a perfect starting point for a newly established business or website. Moreover, the Enterprise Edition requires an annual license fee but includes all Community Edition features plus extra enhancements and features that larger businesses may need.
Bespoke & Feature Rich
Embrk can create a customised template, which involves altering an already existing Magento site, or a bespoke template which provides you with a completely new interface, design and template.
- Catalogue browsing – Allows you to arrange your site with category options which helps make your site easy to navigate to result in enhanced performance and customer satisfaction. For example, A promotional pricing category can be added to highlight any offers your business may have available.
- Product search – A quick search and advance search navigation tool can be incorporated to allow your customers to find what they need with relative ease and speed.
- Marketing & conversion tools – To allow your business to keep track of sales on the site and keep a record of the figures, such as web traffic and conversion from your site.
- Customer accounts – Allow your customers to create an account on your site in order to personalise their experience and encourage repeat business. Features such as, wish lists, order tracking and customer reviews can be incorporated to the web interface.
- Versatility – All Magento sites are compatible on any iOS device and Android which makes your site more accessible and flexible.
- Security – CAPTCHA functionality to prevent automated software from attempting fake logins with secure payment gateways.
Magento is the leading platform when it comes to building an ecommerce site for businesses. It offers a range of options and features which can be easily adapted to suit the needs of your business. It is purpose built for ecommerce businesses orientated towards a structure which allows to sell products online.
Over 200,000 online retailers are powered by Magento, including; Coca-Cola, Burger King, Christian Louboutin and Kurt Geiger, to name a few.
Its administrative interface provides advanced marketing and search engine optimisation functions in order to control the overall look, layout and functionality of your site. Magento also provides exclusive backend and frontend features which optimise the marketing and analytical techniques which helps enhance the overall online experience and user journey on your website.
SEO friendly URL’s along with customised meta keywords and descriptions make your products easier to find online and with unparalleled flexibility offering hundreds of third-party extensions like payment gateways, call centres, and shipping options, it is hard to go wrong.